Reclaimed barn wood wall paneling has taken center stage in interior design lately, and not WITHOUT reason. Using reclaimed wood as the focal point of a room is a hot trend that's been seeing steady growth since its popularization among up-and-coming designers all the way back in the 1970s. This material has staying power for certain. Although old barn wood has been the go-to material for decades for those drawn to this look, for those still on the fence, keep reading for the top 8 reasons why everyone is choosing barn wood as their wall paneling.
8 Reasons Why Everyone Is Choosing Barn Wood As Their Wood Wall Paneling
With the variety and selection of reclaimed wood products available today, it can be very difficult to choose the best for your space. Whether you're looking for barn wood wall paneling, barn siding, barn beam wall panels or even reclaimed barn doors, finding these items in a timely manner may seem impossible...not anymore! Regardless of whether you need reclaimed wood stained as-is or pre-finished, we've got you covered. Here are 8 reasons why everyone is choosing barn wood as their wall paneling.
- Barn Wood Wall Paneling is the most cost effective way to add texture, color and character to a space.
- Installation of reclaimed barn wood is a quick and easy DIY project if you choose a pre-fabricated wall panel (loose planks look great but know that they take more planning and installation time).
- Barn Wood Wall Paneling adds depth and can be used in any space and when you opt for a 3D wall panel you get so much more of this depth and character.
- Reclaimed wood is timeless and will be beautiful for years to come.
- Barn Wood Wall Paneling is available in a variety of color tones, hues, styles, textures and sizes allowing you to choose the perfect look to match your style, but with true wall panels all the hard work is done for you--no layout or sorting, just install!
- Barn Wood Wall Paneling can be used in bathrooms and kitchens, from accent walls in foyers to living rooms, in man caves and laundry rooms, to bathrooms and kitchens. Don't worry, we haven't found a place where reclaimed wood isn't right at home.
- The warm and varying colors of reclaimed barn wood are naturally neutral so it pairs well with everything from rustic accents to elegant furnishings.
- Even if you can’t get away to a cabin retreat, you can create an “escape” feeling by adding natural elements like reclaimed barn wood to your home décor. Barn wood adds a focal point in a room where one is desperately needed. Before you dive in though, don't forget the barn wood trim moulding.
Takeaway: Barn Wood is an easy and beautiful way to add character to any room in your house! And it's easy with our stacked wood wall panels; 3 square foot panels that go up in minutes not hours.
A reclaimed wood wall panel offers the same authenticity, look, and warmth as long length barn wood siding, bead board, reclaimed shiplap but is so much faster to install and achieve that transformation you're looking for. Real natural wood from US barns, made by us, made here. Reclaimed wood wall panels were invented here too so buy from the creator and know you're getting the original.
Choose wisely. Learn about our innovative wood panels here.
Considering Long Plank Barn Wood Kits?
We do all things reclaimed which includes two versions of long plank original face barn wood wall plank kits:
- 27sf Reclaimed Barn Wood Kit which includes 3 widths (3-½", 4-½", 5-½") with random lengths up to 6 feet
- 24sf Reclaimed Barn Wood Kit which includes one width per box (3-½", 4-½", 5-½") with random lengths up to 8 feet long